Thursday, December 30, 2010

Jonelle - Version 4.0

Hey fitness friends! It's been a few weeks now, Christmas has come and gone and a new year is approaching. I want to say a belated "Merry Christmas!" Hope you had a wonderful time sharing lots of love & laughs with you and yours. I also want to wish everyone an early Happy New Year! I wish for nothing but joy & happiness for us all in the upcoming year! Lots of exciting things have been happening in my life lately and I have a feeling 2011 is going to be one awesome year (personally as well as professionally)! Some of you know and some of you don't, but I've been working a new fitness site, SucceedAtFitness.com, which I hope to launch the first week of January. Don't worry, I'm going to still continue to write in Confessions Of A Fit Girl (I love this blog!), the site and my blog will all work together to hopefully help anyone whose interested in succeeding at fitness, mind, body & spirit!

With the new year approaching, it's got me thinking about where I was this time of year last year, and I can honestly say, I'm not the same person I was then as I am now. That was an older version. I've evolved since then. I am now smarter, wiser, and stronger - stronger not just on the outside but the inside, too! I know a lot of times on this blog I talk about physical change but emotional/mental change is just as important. I've found that the two work hand in hand. As I've said before, after I lost the weight a couple of years ago, I changed. My self-confidence grew leaps and bounds! And it wasn't just because I "looked better", it was because I had set a goal and achieved it. I began to realize that I have the power within me to achieve ANYTHING! That's a major self-esteem booster!

Nothing survives without change. I know some people claim to not like change but change is the only constant thing that you can count on, good or bad. And I am living proof that not all change is bad. So with the new year coming in just a day, I urge you to embrace the new you that's about to emerge! Whether you've been working out for years or just starting your journey, we're all constantly evolving! In 2011 it will be 4 years since I've started this weight loss journey, so I'm getting ready for Jonelle - Version 4.0, how about you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment