Wednesday, September 26, 2012

SAVE THE DATE!!!


Confessions of a Fit Girl...
How I Lost Over 90 Pounds and Kept It Off!

will be available for sale October 4, 2012!




SALE DATE: Thursday, October 4, 2012

WHERE:
www.succeedatfitness.com
- NEW STORE PAGE coming 10/4/12!

PRICE:
$8.99 USD, Format: PDF 


SUMMARY:
When people find out that I’ve lost over 90 pounds and have been able to keep it off going on 4 years now, they can’t believe it! They wanna’ know how I did it and how I continue to maintain my weight loss. Well, it wasn’t easy, but it’s totally doable! All you need is the motivation to start, the encouragement to continue, and the the proper know how to succeed, and that’s exactly what I’m giving you in my new book, Confessions of a Fit Girl... How I Lost Over 90 Pounds and Kept It Off!

Composed from the best, most informational and inspirational posts from my Confessions of a Fit Girl blog, with new and updated information added, this book is one I truly feel you will come back to again and again! Filled with encouragement, motivation, fitness & nutrition tips and more, this book does not disappoint!
 

PROMO PAGE:
Until October 4th, check out the promotional page: http://store.succeedatfitness.com/coafg_ebook.html

 

I thank you in advance for your support! 
- Jonelle








No comments:

Post a Comment